Just so you know........

I have dyslexia, so you may find words misspelled, reversed, or even missing occasionally. I am doing the best I can so please don't hold it against me!!!

Monday, January 25, 2010

THANKFUL


I can’t stop praying for this sweet boy, who has been given the name “Adam” by the agency who has his file. He reminds me SO MUCH of my sweet girl! I do look at many agency-only listings of their waiting children, and I saw him here months ago. I can’t help but notice his beautiful, wide smile. He has a special donor who is hoping to help his family find him! Please go HERE to read more about “Adam”, scroll down and he is the next to last child listed. He is also the same age as our Li’l Miss. Please pray with me that his family can find him soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole! I followed the link and it took me to AHH, but I did not see the picture. Are you adopting from AHH? We are and will be traveling in March or April as well! We are adopting an 11 y.o. girl from Shanghai.

    Congrats on your LOA!
    Dawn

    www.trip2dru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete